No products in the cart.
Wychwood Gorge Waders
GORGE BREATHABLE WADERS
Tough and hardwearing yet incredibly lightweight, these breathable waders offer security and comfort for anglers that are active and on the move.
The microporous coating features a structure made up of tiny holes which not only prevents liquid water from penetrating the fabric but also allows individual particles of water vapour to pass through which means the fabric is super waterproof and highly breathable.
Delivering 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head and 4,000g/m2 breathability rating, these waders are designed to perform to a very high standard.
The coating combined with a tough, durable face means that Wychwood Waders are reliable and comfortable to wear the whole year through.
- Stay Dry System, Super lightweight, robust and hard wearing, highly waterproof and breathable construction
- 100& Nylon with DWR Finnish, 20,000 Hydrostatic head / 4,000/M2 breathability Sonic Welding across all seams
- Five layer construction across high wear areas for maximum durability
- Ergonomic make up without any side seams for greater durability and freedom of movement
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable and close fit, to eliminate current drag
- Taped, spacious front pocket with water resistant zip
- Two internal pockets, one featuring a clear-welded pocket providing waterproof security for valuables
- Daisy chain lanyard for essentials
- Adjustable top edge for fitted feel, ideal for deep wading
- Gravel Guard, hardwearing, wader fabric featuring elasticated gravel guard with stainless steel boot lace hook, for extra protection.