No products in the cart.
Wychwood Gorge Wading Boots
Gorge Waging Boots
A wading boot needs to be many things, solid, yet lightweight, snug fitting, yet extremely comfortable, durable and hardwearing.
They also need to give you security when wading in any environment, to provide traction on the most slippery of surfaces, from steep grass banks to weed covered rocks, you need to have faith in where you put your feet!
These Gorge wading boots tick all the boxes for a high-end wading boot, easy on and easy off, they are light and comfortable and offer loads of support in all the right places, once your feet are in them you feel safe and sound ready to take on any terrain, allowing you to fish in confidence.
- Hardwearing supportive PVC toe and ankle protection
- Leather mid-section with Rip-stop uppers
- Quick drying materials
- Looped ‘pull’ cord on ankle, so boots can be slipped on fast
- Padded and lined, high-top tongue for additional comfort
- Large gusseted tongue, for ease of use
- Locking D ring for gravel guard hooks, for added protection
- Looped laces quick and easy fastening
- EVA sole for a comfortable and cushioning fit
Wading Boots to compliment Stocking foot waders.
When choosing your size go one above your normal size.
8, 9, 10, 11